A statutory auditor will audit your financial statement in order to verify its accuracy.
- Audit and review of financial statements
- Annual and interim reviews of financial statements
- Audit and review of consolidated statements
- Certification services resulting from the Commercial Companies Code, among others, review of transformation plans, valuation of assets and liabilities, review of merger and division plans, audit of founders’ report
- Compilations of financial statements
- Other certification and attestation services/li>
We specialize in audits and reviews of financial statements (including consolidated) of companies from the small and medium enterprises sector; we work in accordance with the Accounting Act and the guidelines contained in the National Standards on Auditing issued by the National Chamber of Statutory Auditors, as well as with the International Standards on Auditing. We serve companies from all over the country.
Our experts have vast experience in accounting and finance, and the quality of their services is guaranteed by our internal control system.
Auditing teams are compiled in such a way as to optimize the efficiency of the rendered service. In case of complex orders, teams of experts from various fields (lawyers, tax advisors, experts, IT specialists) are appointed. Each audit is based on a deep understanding and knowledge of the individual and the environment in which he functions. This approach ensures a fair and comprehensive audit and allows us to find the optimal and most effective solutions for diagnosed problems.
More on auditing services you will find here: Statutory auditor Bydgoszcz.